Wednesday, November 14, 2018
Saturday, November 3, 2018
|View from my window on a snowy morning: doe in the snow|
- Health concerns, sickness, and health create reasons to have gratitude for health coverage.
- During the second week of November, during early voting, I am able to cast a vote in the mid-term elections in the United States of America.
- I am a member of a wonderful church and during the past week, I was able to worship freely the God I serve.
- On Wednesday, I had lunch with my prayer warrior moms.
- On Thursday, I gathered with women in my Bible study to study The Letter of Paul to the Philippians.
- On Friday, I was able to serve at a memorial service at my church.
|My hubby and Boston lead the way on our walk.|
|Boston and I pose for our photo on this beautiful Saturday in November.|
Living among the creatures is a mixed blessing. This big boy was watching me go for my walk as he sat sunning himself in my neighbor’s front yard.
His harem was nearby.
How was your was your week? What did you do this Saturday? Are any of you taking time to record your gratitudes this month?